Cocktail Making Class
£28.50 per person
Start you celebrations off in style with a Cocktail Making Class, where you will learn the tricks of the trade for making fabulous cocktails and get to experience the life of a mixologist, except you get to taste the profits!
Add the VIP &Bar & Club Entry upgrade and head off to the cities most vibrant bars and clubs, with your name on a guest list, entrance fee paid for and VIP q-jump pass.
The Cocktail making classes are one of our most popular activities and it’s easy to see why. Ideal for birthdays, hen and stag parties, these 90-minute interactive sessions are great fun and definitely get you in the mood to party.
Popular Cocktail Making Class Upgrades
- Add VIP Bar & Club Entry from just £5 pp
- Add a 2 course Favourites meal in Revolution to your cocktail making class (+ £11 pp)
- Add a 3 course Favourites meal in Revolution to your cocktail making class (+ £13 pp)
- Add a 2 course Party meal in Revolution to your cocktail making class ( + £16 pp)
- Add a 3 course Party meal in Revolution to your cocktail making class ( + £21 pp)
- Great value accommodation available from £30 pp
Cocktail Making Class Itinerary
After a quick demonstration every guest gets to go behind the bar and make one classic cocktail. Each guest then gets a second invitation to go behind the bar and choose to make a second cocktail of their choice off our cocktail menu. Before they leave every group will see how to make all the different types/styles of cocktails;
- Mojito/muddled: Bison Grass Mojito and Raspberry
- Martini: Cosmopolitan, Bond Martini, Apple Martini, Margarita
- Layered: Long Island Iced Tea
- Milky: Russian Bride (White Russian) and Mudslide
- Revolution favourite: Strawberry Woo Woo
- Old School: Old Fashioned
Should guests not wish to make the two cocktails themselves during the class or if time runs out then they will be given vouchers to redeem at the bar following the session i.e. every guest gets a total of two cocktails each. On top of this each group gets 4-5 demo cocktails to pass round and taste.
Guests will therefore each receive:
- A frozen strawberry daiquiri on arrival
- Flavoured vodka shot to toast the host
- Background information on the history of cocktails, bar tools & products
- Two Revolution cocktails to make & drink
- Certificate of participation
- Masterclass keepsake & cocktail menu (for the host)
- Flavoured vodka shot
- A selection of delicious light nibbles great for sharing.
Upgrade: Evening- VIP Nightclub Entry
The VIP Guest List Pass has free, Queue Jump entry to great venues in the city of your choice. You will be on the Guest List at some of the Best Bars and Best Night Clubs in town. All you need to do is take your confirmation email with you, jump the queue and give your name to get straight in with nothing more to pay.
You can choose from one night to two night passes with typically 3 bars and 1 club entrance per night.
Don’t Risk being turned away at the door, if you are part of a large group pre-book in advance and guarantee your admission.
From only £5 per person.