From £35 per person
Calling all wannabe Lewis Hamilton’s, Go-Karting is one of our most popular stag weekend activities and its easy to see why! Flying round the circuit competing with your fellow stag or hen group in an adrenaline-fueled event and remember nice guys finish last!! This is a team race that everyone can compete in even if they don’t have a driving license.
After a Safety briefing for your group its time to get behind the wheel with times at: 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm
What’s included with Go-Karting? (Varies from location to location)
- Safety briefing
- overalls and helmet hire
- Vehicle hire
- 2 hour party package
- Grand Prix format available depending on location
What should I wear to Go-Karting?
Comfortable clothing and trainers- leave the open toe sandals or high heels at home! overalls and helmets will be provided.
Typical Race track rules for Go-Karting
- Do not walk in the pit lane until requested.
- Helmets must be worn and securely fastened.
- Visors must be down when driving.
- Race suits and gloves must be worn.
- No contact or blocking allowed.
- Do not drive with any loose items, for example keys, mobile phones etc.
- Loose items of clothing must be removed before driving.
- A race suit must be worn
- Motor sport can be dangerous and customers are reminded that they are participating at their own risk.
- Drivers must ask a member of staff if they are unsure about any safety issues
Go-Karting for your Stag Party or Hen Do from £35 per person
Upgrade: Evening – VIP Nightclub Entry
The VIP Guest List Pass has free, Queue Jump entry to great venues in the city of your choice. You will be on the Guest List at some of the Best Bars and Best Night Clubs in town. All you need to do is take your confirmation email with you, jump the queue and give your name to get straight in with nothing more to pay.
You can choose from one night to two night passes with typically 3+ bars and 1 club entrance per night.
Don’t Risk being turned away at the door, if you are part of a large group pre-book in advance and guarantee your admission.
From just £5 per person.